Friday, January 8, 2010

Intent




Welcome to my Natural, beautiful blog 8-)  is blog will be used to document my journey over the next year and beyond as I dive deep into the realms of learning on the subject of Holistic Nutrition.  Currently, I would consider myself a novice in this subject.  Last year I worked in a gym and learned to eat healthy for weight loss, training, etc.  I have a general idea of what foods are healthy,  but I have a desire to learn more of a Holistic approach to nutrition- geared toward health and not necessarily weight loss.


My first assignment is to set an intention for this class... Intention is so powerful.  Is is manifestation in action.  I choose my intentions and words carefully, especially this year!  This New Year was so incredibly powerful- a Blue Moon and eclipse.  Lots of great mojo for manifesting this year.

I will operate at my maximum human potential- spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically.  I will feel like a million bucks in the morning when I wake up.  I will walk to the fridge and open it with a smile knowing that I'm giving my body exactly what it needs to nurture and feed my ENTIRE self.  I will have confidence in the kitchen, and know how to prepare delicious meals.  I will grocery shop with confidence and happiness.  I will have an in depth knowledge and skillfully communicate with others about nutrition, the human body, and the healing powers of food.  I will be one less in our society that is ignorantly poisoned.  And lastly, I will master this subject so that I can help others see that they too can achieve all of this and more.  This is my intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment