- 1. Creative Writing Sample: Where do you seek inspiration in your daily life? How can you apply that inspiration to your writing? Does your inspiration guide your writing style? Does your writing style block your inspiration?
Most of my writing goes hand in hand with my music. I seek inspiration from honesty, human emotion, the universe, and people and situations that I encounter on a day to day basis. Most of my music is uplifting, happy, inspiring- but I do honor those songs that are less up beat that also tell the story of the human experience. It's all part of the journey! 8-)
I only feel blocked when I'm trying too hard. Most of the time I sit down to write a song, I finish it in those moments. When I try to force creativity, my inner muse has a temper tantrum and won't cooperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment